WEATHER OR VENUE RELATED CHANGES ONLY.
Process for changing a GBYLA season game:
- Identify with opposing team Head Coach a new date & time for game reschedule.
- Confirm with community field coordinator that field is available for new date & time.
- Submit game change fee to GBYLA prior to submitting form, if applicable.
- Submit Game Change Request (link above).
- Wait for final confirmation from the GBYLA prior to notifying your team.
Please submit this form to SCHEDULE any NON-CONFERENCE Game (games vs teams from out of state or JV/Varsity EXHIBITION games).
By submission of this form you are requesting this game be added to the master game schedule as an EXHIBITION game.
Additional fees will apply. If additional referees are assigned and/or travel fees incurred, any overage amount will be billed to the home team for payment to the GBYLA.
If this game is canceled with no reschedule date, all monies will be refunded.
To be used to evaluate Referee performance on the game field.